Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello Everyone,

Need your house sold tomorrow?  Call me today!-  Specializing in residential and new construction.
-  Tour local luxury homes with views.
-  Helping 100's of local families each year.
-  Specializing in relocation sellers & buyers.
Representing Sellers and Buyer all over San Antonio and Surrounding areas.

My name is Tony Landaverde and I'm a licensed Realtor in San Antonio, TX.  Having years and millions of local sales experience, I pride myself in being a Realtor that is always seeking to stay educated and on the cutting edge of technology to maximize my marketing.

Call me for a free presentation specific to your home.  I list for only 4.95%.

For buyers, don't forget to ask about my Buyer Rebate.

Always remember, for SERVICE, SAVINGS & RESULTS

TonyIsYourHomePro

 
Hablo Español

Well, the beginning of the implementation of my 2014 business plan is on the way so stay tuned for more exciting updates and postings in the future...  Thanks for taking the time...


 

Tony Landaverde, Realtor
Buyers Rebate
List for 4.95%

No comments:

Post a Comment