Monday, February 3, 2014

Requesting Celebratory Help For What's Yet To Be Declared A National Holiday


Europa, Karaoke by Tony Landaverde - Link

Ok everyone...  Tomorrow is a yet to be declared a national Holiday, because it is my bday, but give it time...  For now...

When I moved to SA from L.A...  I completely changed my life...  I became a home body because I moved here for my dream home...

Well, I need a visit to my old days...  Been dying to go dancing, but not sure where...  Love 80's and retro disco (YES RETRO DISCO), but unfortunately SA to my knowledge doesn't have clubs of such...

Well, other favorite is Karaoke...  There used to be the most amazing fun place within bday celebration crawling distance to my home off Evans and Bulverde Rd.  They have closed and I'm still seeking a fun Karaoke place on Friday's or Saturday nights...  (most cool. places have it during the week, uh hello...  we work, all the time to be honest but the friends and family get weekends)...

On that note, click on the link below and watch me embarrass myself...  But most importantly, HELP with suggestions to celebrate this coming weekend...    :)



Inline image 1

Tony Landaverde, Realtor

Buyers Rebate
List for 4.95%

TonyIsYourHomePro Commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment