Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Importance Of Being Happy



Some people are blessed with a career they love and they make a living, but they're not working...  not working because they love what they do so much...  I am one of those blessed individuals and I have been my entire life...

Nonetheless, everything I always do is to help others reach their achievements and in many cases...  help them smile and laugh through the process...

Today, my beautiful friend  Marta Galeazzi made a comment on one of my youtube videos that made me smile and reminded me;

"Life is amazing but, sometimes a very rough journey!  My advice is...  you HAVE to laugh through MOST of it no matter WHAT...     MOST importantly...  never ever ever EVER be afraid to laugh at yourself...  Laughter just brings the best and most positive energy...  Laughing at yourself shows others you are a positive person spreading smiles and laughter beginning with yourself...

Thank you Marta for laughing at and with me...  You made me smile and ad to that positive energy!!

To watch that youtube commercial, click this link:   Wonder Realtor Youtube Commercial


No comments:

Post a Comment